top of page


  • Do I need a Motorcycle License?
    It depends. Here in California you are able to rent our 50cc vehicles to with a valid drivers license from any USA State or USA territory. Anything over 50cc does require a valid motorcycle license. **We also honor travelers with a valid driver / motorcycle license issued from their home country which matches their passport.
  • Are there any hidden fees?
    Nope. You pay for everything upfront when you book which has everything included in one price. You can add different products to your rental for a sperate charge and even those prices are a flat fee. The only time we would charge you again would be for the following: 01. Damage to the vehicle 02. Late drop-off (10 min grace period) Please look at the Rental Agreement for any additional questions about fees.
  • What size groups can you accommodate?
    We can service a group up to 10 but for our a tour guide serivce starts with a minium of 4.
  • What type of insurance do you offer?
    Our rental price includes basic insurance. The General Liability Insurance covers you for the following: Liability To Others - Bodily Injury Liability $15,000 each person/$30,000 each accident - Property Damage Liability $5,000 each accident - Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist $15,000 each person/$30,000 each accident **We do offer supplimental insurance that covers you in case of injury or damage to the equipement due to a accident, but it is seperate and not included in the listed rental rates.
  • What are the terms for the rental?
    You can find the rental terms and conditions by clicking this LINK.
  • Is there parking?
    Yes. There is parking available.
  • How do I schedule an appointment?
    We are taking booking over the phone or online through our web portal. Bookings can be made up to 1 hour prior to the rental time.
bottom of page